Eating disorder dietitian in College Park, Maryland and Alexandria, Virginia
Hi, I’m Leslie! I recently moved to the Virginia area with my husband and our dog, Lulu. 6 years ago, I moved to California where I completed my dietetic internship and started my journey as a dietitian. I knew that I wanted to help others heal on a deep level, and through my own struggles with food and movement I was drawn to support clients in eating disorder recovery.
Through my experience at PHP and IOP levels of care I have continued to learn and grow as a clinician and strive to support my clients at whatever stage of recovery they may be. I practice with a HAES aligned approach and I am currently in the process of becoming a certified Intuitive Eating Counselor.
I combine science backed information with a mind body approach to healing, and help clients bust diet culture myths and reconnect with their intuition! I value connection and take an individualized approach to treatment with each client I see. I work with clients to remove shame and guilt associated with food choices, neutralize body image, and find a meaningful relationship with movement.
When I am not working with clients I enjoy cooking, going to farmers markets, hiking, and exploring new places! All that said, I’m a major homebody and nothing makes me happier than sleeping in and enjoying a cup of coffee at home. I love being a part of the Courage to Nourish team and to support you in finding food freedom.
Set up a discovery call with me. I’d love to work with you!
You and I would be a good fit if:
- You are curious about Intuitive Eating but don’t know where to begin
- You are looking for support in eating disorder recovery
- You are stuck in the binge-restrict cycle
- You want to remove guilt and shame and enjoy food experiences again
- You want a dietitian who will meet you where you are, but will provide tools and knowledge to help you shift your mindset and habits
My typical client includes:
- Clients of all genders
- Clients who struggle with anorexia, binge eating disorder, or are stuck in the binge restrict cycle
- Clients who want a healthier, more meaningful relationship with food and movement
- Clients who are sick of diet culture non sense and want a sustainable approach to nourishing themselves
- Anyone! I would love to schedule a discovery call with you and learn more about how Courage to Nourish can support your nutrition needs.
I primarily see clients virtually in Maryland, DC, Virginia, Colorado and in person in Alexandria, Virginia. Looking forward to connecting!
Looking for an eating disorder dietitian?
Click here to visit our contact us page and to schedule a discovery call with our dietitians specializing in eating disorder recovery nutrition. We have offices in College Park, MD, Columbia, MD, and Alexandria, VA. We work with clients virtually in Maryland, Virginia, DC, Colorado and Pennsylvania.