Intuitive Eating Nutrition Services
Intuitive Eating Counseling
Courage to Nourish has experienced intuitive eating aligned dietitians who provide intuitive eating and weight inclusive nutrition counseling.
Thank you for visiting this page. It is extremely brave to begin your intuitive eating journey. We are a team of experienced, compassionate and trusting registered dietitian nutritionists who have all dedicated our careers to helping those explore intuitive eating and improve relationships with food.
We’d love to work with you along your intuitive eating journey. And to offer a non-judgmental and safe space to discuss food and body image concerns.
You may have thought of seeing a dietitian for a while now, but are worried about finding the right “fit.” Maybe you’re worried about the dietitian imposing food rules, restricting you or asking you to count calories.. At Courage to Nourish, our goal is to support you in finding food freedom and flexibility.
Schedule a discovery call with us to learn more.
Intuitive eating is right for you if you:
- Have been dieting for years and are exhausted from the diet “rollercoaster”
- Are looking to improve your relationship with food and body
- Would like to manage nutrition concerns through a weight inclusive framework
- Want to let go of food rules and restrictions
- Want to incorporate more flexibility into your eating and/or exercise routine
- Are hoping to feel better in your body and improve body image
What you can expect from working with us is:
- Consistent one-on-one appointments that act as a safe space to discuss nutrition, exercise and body image
- Email and text support in between sessions
- A small caseload for individualized, quality care
- Personalized meal planning guidance and support
- Goals setting specific to your journey
- Restaurant outings
- Grocery store outings
We approach each of our clients with the understanding that this is your journey. It’s our goal to work alongside you to help guide you in reconnecting with your bodies’ innate wisdom of hunger, fullness, cravings and movement. We aim to create a trusting relationship where you will feel comfortable to take a leap to challenge beliefs and rules rooted in diet culture that are no longer serving you.
Head to our homepage to see more of what our clients are saying.
We align ourselves with the Health at Every Size© or HAES© approach.
This means we believe every individual deserves compassionate and adequate care. We work through a weight inclusive framework. If health is something you’d like to work toward, we focus on health promoting behaviors instead of changing body shape and size. We do not provide diet or weight loss services. We aim to make our nutrition counseling a safe and non-judgmental space for ALL humans.