Eating Disorder Resources
Welcome to our Eating Disorder Recovery Resources page! Here you’ll find a couple of free downloads we created, podcasts to listen to, books to read, social media accounts to follow, and more. This is by no means an exhaustive list.
If you feel like something is missing, please let us know. We’re learning too and would love to continue to add to our resource list.
Interested in working with us? Head to our contact us page to schedule a discovery call.
Eating Disorder Recovery Resource Downloads
Resources from Our Blog
Navigating Eating Disorders
Are you worried you have an eating disorder? Have you recently been diagnosed with an eating disorder? Or perhaps, are you a loved one who is looking into resources for a friend, child or partner?
Here are some of our resources to navigate eating disorders.
- Supporting a Loved One with an Eating Disorder
- How to Incorporate Self-Care for Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorder Recovery: Tips to Navigate the Holidays
- Working with an Eating Disorder Dietitian
- Eating Disorder Relapse Prevention: Back to School
- Navigating Eating Disorder Recovery in College
- How to Get Help for an Eating Disorder
- 5 Tips for Traveling in Eating Disorder Recovery
- How to Prevent an Eating Disorder Relapse
Screening and Treatment Guides for Eating Disorders
Here are some of our screening and treatment resources to navigate eating disorders.
- Eating Disorder Warning Signs
- Do I Have an Eating Disorder?
- Early Intervention for Eating Disorders
- What Is Binge Eating Disorder?
- Getting Help for Binge Eating Disorder
- How to Stop Binge Eating
- Getting Help For Bulimia
- Do I Have ARFID?
- ARFID Symptoms and Treatment
- Compulsive Exercise Test: Do I Struggle?
- Compulsive Exercise Symptoms and Treatment
- Getting Help for Anorexia: 5 Key Steps
- Atypical Anorexia Recovery
Meet the Courage to Nourish Dietitians
Each of the eating disorder dietitian at Courage to Nourish have unique personalities! Learn more about each of the dietitians by reading the below blogs! Contact us with any questions you have or if you’d like to schedule a discovery call with our dietitians who specialize in eating disorder recovery.
Body image and food are closely connected. Check out the blogs the Courage to Nourish eating disorder dietitians have written about this topic. Scroll up to download our body image workbook!
Here are some of our resources to navigate body image.