Eating disorder dietitian in Alexandria, Virginia
Hi! I am Emilee Young! I am glad you are here. I am an Eating Disorder Dietitian in Alexandria, Virginia and I support clients virtually in Maryland, Virginia and Washington DC.
Let me tell you a little bit about me! I love helping individuals develop healthier relationships with food and their natural body size. I have experience in various levels of care for eating disorders where I have worked with clients from various backgrounds and cultures.
I live in Virginia with my husband and bulldog, Stella. My decision to pursue nutrition stems from healing my own relationship with food and dedication to dismantling diet culture. I prioritize being an advocate for my clients and creating a safe and trusting space for them to heal.
My goal through our work together is for you to feel empowered by your relationship with food and your body. I take time to listen and learn from the experiences that I have not had so I can best support you.
Courage to Nourish strives to connect each client with the certified eating disorder dietitian that best meets their needs.
You and I would be a great fit if:
- You’re in eating disorder recovery or struggle with disordered eating
- You’re looking for a weight-inclusive and intuitive eating approach
- You desire a more accepting relationship with your natural body size
- You’re looking to step away from chronic dieting, guilt, and shame surrounding food and behaviors
- You’re looking for a bubbly, collaborative, yet firm dietitian to support you
My typical client includes:
- Clients 16 and older (all genders)
- Teens through adulthood who struggle with Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Individuals interested in establishing a joyful relationship with movement
- Adults looking to heal from intergenerational disordered eating or eating disorders
- Anyone! I would love to schedule a discovery call with you and learn more about how Courage to Nourish can support your nutrition needs.
I primarily see clients virtually and in person in Alexandria, Virginia. Looking forward to connecting!
Looking for an eating disorder dietitian?
Click here to visit our contact us page and to schedule a discovery call with our dietitians specializing in eating disorder recovery nutrition. We have offices in College Park, MD, Columbia, MD, and Alexandria, VA. We work with clients virtually in Maryland, Virginia, DC, Colorado and Pennsylvania.